Thursday, April 23, 2009

Simple Solution for a Gourmet Dinner

I am really excited about one of my latest projects. In addition to the fabulous work that I've been doing for Share Our Strength, I've received another opportunity, with a chef that I am honored to be working with-Chef Mark Salter of the Inn at Perry Cabin (an amazing inn in St. Michaels, Maryland).


Like many of us, Chef Salter is ready to come home to relax and spend time with his family so after a long day at work, he wants to enjoy delicious meals with them, but not spending too much in the time creating them-of course.

In 2004, Chef Salter and his wife launched a line of gourmet dressings and products called Chesapeake Gourmet. His inspiration came from not being able to find dressings and marinades that suited his palate so he created his own (naturally, what else can a chef do!).

Well, in the next few weeks (once I get some samples), I'll be creating fabulous dishes with them. In the meantime, you can check out salterschesapeakegourmet.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment